Visor - magnifier app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is a mobile magnifying glass and reading aid for people with low vision. Enlarge difficult to read text by 4 magnification levels and change contrast to 5 different viewing modes. Optionally, turn on the LED flash of your device to help you see better in low-light conditions.
Swiping up the yellow plus button reveals screenshot mode.
The 3 large, different colored buttons helps you to get quick access to all functions for easy handling.
‣ 2x to 8x magnification
‣ 5 different color contrast modes: full color, black on white, white on black, yellow on blue & blue on yellow with enhanced contrasts
‣ Manual focus on tap
‣ Autofocus on tap and hold
‣ LED camera light
‣ VoiceOver support
‣ Freeze the image to zoom, enhance contrast and save or share the picture without having to hold the camera pointing at the subject
‣ AirPlay Mirroring support beams the image of visor to your AppleTV onto your television or projector
‣ Tested by people with visual impairments and we are always grateful to hear your feedback too.
How visor works:
Visor uses the built in camera of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Please keep a minimum of 5cm to the object you like to magnify. Otherwise, the camera can not focus the object.
Older iPads don't support the LED camera light.
We've added a few more languages.