Visor - magnifier is a magnifying glass and reading aid for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Enlarge difficult to read text by 4 magnification levels and change contrast to 5 different viewing modes. Optionally, turn on the LED flash of your device to help you see better in low-light conditions.
Swiping up the yellow plus button reveals screenshot mode.
The 3 large, different colored buttons helps you to get quick access to all functions for easy handling.
‣ 2x to 8x magnification
‣ 5 different color contrast modes: full color, black on white, white on black, yellow on blue & blue on yellow with enhanced contrasts
‣ Manual focus on tap
‣ Autofocus on tap and hold
‣ LED camera light
‣ VoiceOver support
‣ Freeze the image to zoom, enhance contrast and save or share the picture without having to hold the camera pointing at the subject
‣ AirPlay Mirroring support beams the image of visor to your AppleTV onto your television or projector
‣ Tested by people with visual impairments and we are always grateful to hear your feedback too.
How visor works:
Visor uses the built in camera of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Please keep a minimum of 5cm to the object you like to magnify. Otherwise, the camera can not focus the object.
The iPad doesn't support the LED camera light.
We've added the ability to freeze and save images, all while still being able to zoom and enhance the contrast.
‣ Swipe up the yellow plus button and reveal the camera to freeze and save an image.
Version 1.6 fixes a critical bug that lead to crashes when using the feature on an iPad.