Choose which contacts you would like to encrypt and let ContactShield protect your contacts on iPhone, iPad, iCloud, Outlook, Gmail and Yahoo. Now you can protect your privacy and select which contacts cannot be used by other apps, people with an access to your phone or clouds' hackers.
Trusted by journalists, celebrities, executives, managers, lawyer, bankers, engineers and your friends.
• Your iOS contacts' data is available on ContactShield in a non encrypted format
• The same contacts are encrypted and protected on your iOS address book (per your selection)
• Prevents applications that access your contacts from using your encrypted data.
• Encrypts/decrypts single/all contacts with a single touch
• Encrypts cloud-based address books during sync
• Organizes your address book (i.e. finds duplicate contacts)
• Sends encrypted messages to other ContactShield's users through apps such as Mail, WhatsApp and Skype
• Keeps contacts (Private Contacts) separately from your iOS address book
• Protects your contacts with Touch-ID/Password
Regardless of the encryption you can:
• Access WhatsApp from inside ContactShield
• Search your contacts
• Finds duplicate contacts or missing names/ phones/ Emails
• Add/ delete/ modify contacts within ContactShield while preserving the encryption
• List your contacts Birthdays
How does it work?
Tapping on ContactShield’s Lock-icon simply encrypts the data on your iOS address books, NOT on ContactShield.
At launch, ContactShield reads your address book and display all the contacts in a non encrypted format. Your iOS encrypted contacts stay protected at all times.
A single tap lets you select which specific fields to encrypt (for example e-mails and notes). After verifying your password/ fingerprint, standard address book operations such as making phone calls, sending SMS messages and e-mails, are available on ContactShield, even if the contacts' data is encrypted on your iOS address book.
We do not collect any of your data
In the Press
"the ContactShield app is the perfect application to protect your online address book. It can make sure that your contact information isn’t compromised whether by hacker or by thief. It is very easy to use" -
"WinSoft Inc, have done a good job of designing a clean and straightforward interface that is extremely intuitive and easy to use. The simplicity of the design stands out indeed. Just anyone and everyone can use it without any issues" -
"Great app! It gives your contacts a perfect protection from applications which can access your contacts with an attempt to hack into the address book" -
"Your app is well above average - it works well and is better than the competition in more than one notable way. Great app! -
"this app is packed with a great capability to provide full security to your iPhone contacts with a negligible charge. This is the best app in the market compared to many other..." -
64 bits, optimized for iOS 9.xx and iPhone 6/iPad Air (runs on iPhone 5S and higher), AES 256-bit encryption.
Do not modify the encrypted data on your iOS address book!
Changing this data will prevent ContactShield from decrypting it.
Modifying or adding a NON encrypted data in your address book is OK.
Modifying or adding data on ContactShield is the safe way to go regardless of the encryption status.
Thank you for using ContactShield.
Version 3.0 has the long-awaited Private Contacts feature.
Private Contacts enables you to save contacts on your iPhone/iPad without sharing it with your address book.
You can move contacts from your address book to your Private Contacts (and back) with one click or create new Private Contacts.
Your Private Contacts are saved locally or on iCloud in case that you want to share it among several iOS devices that run ContactShield.
The Private Contacts button is located next to the “+” button (top right corner).
As with any major release, we developed a number of under-the-hood enhancements.
Additionally you will find improvements to the user interface.
If you like this version, please let us know by rating and reviewing us in the App Store!
Enjoy and stay safe!