Are you concerned about the privacy & security of your contacts' data?
ContactShield will protect you in a few seconds!... and for a LIMITED TIME it is FREE!
DID YOU KNOW?
Most apps that access your contacts, copy your data into their server. At this point you have LOST CONTROL of your data unless it is encrypted.
Trusted by journalists, celebrities, executives, managers, lawyer, bankers and your friends:
* Prevents apps and other people from using your encrypted data.
* Protects your cloud-based address book (i.e. Outlook, Gmail, iCloud, and Yahoo).
* Hides private contacts from your address book contacts.
With ContactShield powerful encryption you can add passwords, credit card information, bank accounts and any other confidential data into your address book.
The PRO upgrade lets you optimize and clean your contacts and send encrypted messages to other ContactShield's users.
Everything you need to keep your contacts protected and organized - in one program!
• Your iOS contacts are available on ContactShield in a non-encrypted format (after Touch-ID verification)
• The same selected contacts are encrypted and protected on your iOS address book and the cloud
• Keeps Private Contacts separately from your iOS address book
• Prevents apps that access your address book from using your encrypted contacts
• Encrypts/decrypts single/all contacts with a single touch
• Encrypts cloud-based address books' contacts during sync
• Organizes and clean your address book's contacts
• Sends encrypted messages to other ContactShield's users through apps such as Mail, WhatsApp and Skype
REGARDLESS OF THE ENCRYPTION YOU CAN:
• Access WhatsApp from inside ContactShield
• Search your contacts
• Finds duplicate contacts or missing names/ phones/ Emails
• Add/ delete/ modify contacts within ContactShield while preserving the encryption
• List your contacts Birthdays
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Tapping on ContactShield’s Lock icon simply encrypts the data on your iOS address books, NOT on ContactShield.
At launch, ContactShield reads your address book and display all the contacts in a non encrypted format. Your iOS encrypted contacts stay protected at all times.
A single tap lets you select which specific fields to encrypt (for example e-mails and notes). After verifying your password/ fingerprint, standard address book operations such as making phone calls, sending SMS messages and e-mails, are available on ContactShield, even if the contacts' data is encrypted on your iOS address book.
We do not collect any of your data
64 bits, optimized for iOS 9.xx, runs on iPhone 5S and higher, AES 256-bit encryption.
Do not modify the encrypted data on your iOS address book! Changing this data will prevent ContactShield from decrypting it. Modifying or adding a NON encrypted data in your iOS address book is OK.
Modifying or adding data on ContactShield is the safe way to go regardless of the encryption.
If you have more than one iOS device make sure all have the SAME ContactShield password!
ENJOY AND STAY SAFE!
Stability improvements and under the hood optimization.
Help-text was added per requests from many users.
Thank you for your feedback. Enjoy and stay safe.