Slovak TV+ is an app for checking Slovak TV schedules anytime, anywhere. Track your favorite shows and programs, set alarms for when the shows you love are on the air!
● Support for a total of 121 TV channels (Slovak, Czech Republic, Hungarian and others)
● Live TV streaming support for a few TV channels
● AirPlay support
● Time schedules shown using your local time zone
● Ability to check TV schedule from anywhere, anytime
● There can be a lot of useful data for a show: description, duration, actors, directors, country of origin, screenshots, IMDb WWW link, etc.
● You can search by channel, category or a keyword
● Shows are categorized heuristically in one of these categories: Movies, TV Series, Documentaries, Animated, News, Entertainment, Music and Sports
● Application has to be paid only once, but you can use it on as many devices as you want
● Ability to receive an alert before the show is on air: up to 2 hours before the show
● Alerts can be received even when the application is not running or you are offline
● Automatic rescheduling of alerts if show schedule changes
● Support for recurring alerts that trigger automatically every time your favorite show is on air
● Alerts are automatically added to a calendar of your choice
● Alert can be received on any your device that is using the same calendar: on your Mac, on your iPad or on your iPhone
FAST & TRANSPARENT:
● All data downloaded from the network can be used offline for later use, so you can use this application even when you are offline
● TV listings are downloaded for up to 20 days in the future
● TV listings are downloaded in the background, so application is fully functional while downloading
● Fast application switching support
● Multitasking support: downloading and processing will continue to run while application is in the background
● Support for multiple processor cores using Grand Central Dispatch technology
● iCloud support: list of selected channels and list of favorites are stored in the cloud and shared between all your iOS devices
● Retina Display high resolution graphics support
Icons by Joseph Wain / glyphish.com http://glyphish.com
Support website: http://sites.google.com/site/iosapplicationssupport/
● We own all intellectual property rights to the software. However, we do not claim ownership to the channels and contents which ownership is held by the site to which the software links.
● This software doesn't maintain any channel servers but only uses the channel servers that are available on the web. Sometimes server feeds are turned off, not available or just bad quality. We have no control over the Internet feeds used by this application.
● If owners of any specific channels don't want the channels to appear in this application, please send your request to our email to remove them from the application. But, if owners of any specific channels have any concerns regarding law, please contact either the entities claiming the servers mentioned above.
● Channels offered may vary and may be withdrawn without prior notice depending on the availability.
● We own the right to modify these terms at any time, which modification shall be effective immediately upon posting.
● Fixed listings
● New design
● Added support to go to show details from calendar event
● Updated channel list
● Few minor improvements and fixes
If you have added one or more non-recurring alarms in the old version of the application, those alarms will disappear and you will have to add them again manually.