ABBYY FineScanner AI - the first smart AI-powered scanner that turns your mobile device into an all-purpose tool to quickly capture docs and books, create electronic copies in PDF and JPEG and extract texts from scans for further editing and sharing.
FineScanner AI - the top mobile scanner for iPhone or iPad from ABBYY, a global leader in Content IQ technologies and solutions.
*** Ranked #1 Business application in 98 countries ***
*** Winner of SUPERSTAR Award in the "Document Capture" category in the Mobile Star Awards ***
Use FineScanner AI to scan paper documents, books, agreements, receipts, magazine articles, notes, recipes, charts, tables, slides, whiteboards or even billboards on the street and get perfect digital copies.
• PDF & JPEG. Scan any text and save scans to JPEG images or cross-platform PDF documents
• ABBYY NEURAL NETWORK. Detect images with text inside the phone gallery to speed up the scanning process
• OFFLINE OCR. Quickly extract text from scans into TXT format on your device without an internet connection.
• ONLINE OCR. Recognize text (OCR) on scans in 193 languages (including Latin, Cyrillic, Chinese, Japanese, Korean alphabets) and choose from among 12 output formats including Word, Excel, PDF, preserving the original document formatting.
• BOOKSCAN TECH. When scanning books, BookScan will split the opposing pages into two separate images and correct any distortions and lighting defects. It will unbend any curved lines as if you pressed the book against the glass of a conventional scanner (Internet required, up to 100 pages per document).
• SIRI SHORTCUTS. Open scans with Siri and set the flow of actions with scans using Shortcuts app.
• ANNOTATE SCANS. Discover a set of easy-to-use tools to modify your PDFs: add your signature or a text box, use highlighter, write with a pen, or conceal content with the redaction tool.
• 3D TOUCH & SPOTLIGHT SEARCH SUPPORT.
• PASSWORD ON PDF. Add a password for the image-only PDF files while exporting and sending via email.
• MULTIPAGE DOCS. Create, edit, and enhance separate images or large multi-page documents without any additional selection on the viewfinder (up to 100 pages per document).
• AUTO-CAPTURE AND FILTERS. Excellent visual quality with auto-capture of page boundaries and advanced image filters, which processes scans in color, greyscale or black-and-white versions.
• BUILT-IN FILE STORAGE. Save scans inside the app with tags and search capabilities.
• SHARE & EXPORT. Send results by e-mail, save in cloud storages - iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Yandex.Disk, Evernote and more, transfer docs to your Mac or PC using iTunes sharing.
• AIRPRINT. Print out scans directly from your iPhone or iPad.
CORPORATE VOLUME LICENSING
If you are interested in volume licensing (from 100 licenses) for your company or any customization of the app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you like FineScanner? Please leave a review!
We added the VoiceOver feature, and FineScanner AI can now be operated by visually impaired users!
With this feature, you can have a phone screen read, including buttons, icons, links, and other interface elements, and use gestures to navigate and select their options.
To enable this feature, go to the Accessibility tab and choose VoiceOver.
The most important in previous releases:
Automate scan management with new Siri commands:
- Get PDF
- Get Recognized Document.
Create Siri Commands for these actions to use your voice for opening PDF or recognized documents. Extend the flow of actions with, for example, emailing or sharing the files.
Siri will remember what you often do in FineScanner and will prompt you to perform these actions with a single click. Siri Suggestions can be found by clicking on the Spotlight search bar, or they may also appear on your lock screen if Siri thinks you are about to perform related action. Siri can offer you three FineScanner actions:
As before, you can add Siri shortcuts to your favorite scans inside FineScanner. For example, to open a passport scan using the Siri, go to the properties of that scan, select Siri command, and create the ''Open my 'passport' command. Now, if you tell Siri to: ''Open my passport'', the scan will appear on the phone screen.
Watch the video and read how to set up and use Siri in FineScanner in our blog mobileblog.abbyy.com/en
If you enjoy FineScanner, please feel free to leave your review on the App Store.