Screenshot++ makes it simple to manage your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch screenshots. Powerful, easy-to-use tools like Quick Actions and the Dashboard put you in control of your screenshots.
Search for screenshots by device type, tag, or those marked as favorite. It's never been easier to find the perfect screenshot.
Scrolling endlessly, trying to find and delete iPad screenshots created last month? Quick Actions can do it in one tap.
Send screenshots you want hidden from your Photo Library to the Archive where they're synced between devices and better organized with Tags.
Visit the Dashboard for an at-a-glance view of your entire screenshot library. Detailed statistics including screenshot counts, disk usage, and space freed over time. A summary of your screenshot library can be found in the Screenshot++ Today Widget.
Screenshot++ supports screenshots taken on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple Watch.
This minor update replaces a few missing icon images and fixes a Dashboard text layout bug. If you're enjoying Screenshot++, please leave a review on the App Store. It really helps!
New in 2.3:
Screenshot++ 2.3 introduces new Photo Library and Archive Search and focuses on improvements to Voiceover and Accessibility, Peek/Pop, and the Dashboard. It also includes support for iOS 9.3, iPhone SE, and iPad Pro 9.7".
-[New] Redesigned Photo Library and Archive Search
-[New] Search by Device Type from Search
-[New] Search now supports keyboard shortcuts
-[New] Share up to 5 screenshots at a time
-[New] Support for iOS 9.3, iPhone SE, and iPad Pro 9.7"
-[New] Add screenshots to Archive via Peek/Pop on supported devices
-[New] Screenshot counts in the Dashboard are now shown by device type (ex iPhone 6, iPad Pro) in addition to iPad or iPhone totals.
- Improved performance when batch importing to the Archive
- Improved legibility of the screenshot Info panel
- Improved VoiceOver support for screenshots, buttons, and labels
- Improved Accessibility
- App-wide support for Dynamic Type
- Add a Tag is now a popover on iPhone
- Improvements to the sync engine
- [Fixed] Screenshots now load faster and more smoothly when opened
- [Fixed] Keyboard shortcuts are more consistent throughout the app
- [Fixed] Dashboard Disk Capacity now displays correctly on smaller iPhone models
- [Fixed] Tags now sync more reliably
- [Fixed] Screenshot thumbnails on non-retina devices are now created at the right size when added to the Archive