My Scans is the best Document Scanner and Document organiser for iPhone and iPad!
It is super simple to use. Just take a photo of a document, invoice, business card, bill, contract or memo and save it.
My Scans will do the rest. It detects edges and converts photos to a (searchable **) PDF document.
You can send documents by email or print them anytime you want **.
With My Scans Cloud you can synchronise documents between your devices, access files on your computer via a Web browser, collaborate with others using shared folders and share or receive files through Download and Receive links *.
From now on you will have all the documents you always need in your pocket!
- Automatic document edge detection and crop
- Create searchable PDF document **
- Multiple pages in a single document
- Amazing file and folder organiser
- Share your documents as Images / PDFs **
- Print documents from the device **
- Search the document **
- Cloud collaboration (group documents) *
- Cloud sharing (share only link to files and folders) *
- Cloud backup *
- Cloud access documents via browser (no app needed) *
- Synced documents on multiple devices *
Top App Cloud features:
- Cloud collaboration (group projects)
- Cloud sharing (share only link to files and folders)
- Cloud backup
- Cloud access projects via browser (no app needed)
- Synced projects on multiple devices
Top App Cloud Subscription:
- $2.99/month or $19.99/year
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
* Only available if Top App Cloud service is enabled.
** Only available when My Scans Free is upgraded to full version
- fixed macOS issue