Atmos is an easy to use and stunningly beautiful weather app for your iPhone and Apple Watch. Atmos has been carefully crafted to bring the most vital weather data to you in the most user friendly way possible so you can get what you need and get on with your day.
Atmos allows you to dig deep into the weather forecast when you need to, but always remains easy to use. The app has been thoughtfully designed to ensure that Atmos can bring you as much information as possible, without overwhelming you in the process.
The end result is that you can find everything you need to know about the weather for right now, over the next few hours, and for the week, all with a few swipes.
Features & Highlights
• Elegant and simple forecasts make planning for the day ahead fast and easy.
• The "Today Widget" gives you quick access to the current weather wherever you care without even having to open the app.
• Location tiles give you a quick glance at weather in multiple places for easy comparisons of the weather all around the world.
• Traveling? Use Atmos’ intuitive sharing compatibilies to brag to your friends back home.
• Every forecast has a hand crafted theme to match the feel of the weather outside.
• Atmos for Apple Watch gives you the perfect companion to your iPhone with a slimmed down look for quick on the go use.
Weather information provided by Forecast.io
## New Features
• 3D touch support for home screen and location tiles
• watchOS 2 is now supported
• Day view now includes humidity
• Localized to Spanish & Welsh
• Added minor localizations for English UK/CA/AU
• New Watch glance mode option to show hi/low temp, and chance of precipitation
• Added settings override for Wind Speed & Precipitation units for when we guess wrong (ahem… UK)
• Today Widget & Watch can now have explicit locations
• Hourly slider now contains precipitation percentage
• Reduced local forecast refreshing by enforcing minimum distance changes
• Behind the scenes improvements on Watch app’s UI to make app snappier
## Bug Fixes
• Fixed most common crashes, probably introduced new ones
• Fixed Today widget constantly updating in background
• Fixed alert titles appearing out of bounds
• Fixed error messages staying on screen when they should disappear
• Fixed hours getting cut off on 38mm watch
• Fixed incorrect/old precipitation data appearing