*** This app was reviewed and rated 4.5/5 on iMedicalApps.com***
This application helps physicians who manage patients at the acute phase of stroke. It contains:
- NIHSS calculator
- rt-PA checklist for inclusion and exclusion criteria according to the American Stroke Association Guidelines
- AHA '2018 guidelines about endovascular treatment
- AHA '2015 guidelines about management of intracerebral hemorrhage
- Time manager: specify the hour of symptoms onset and hospital admission to get au automatic determination of the time to treatment
- ABCD2 score to calculate stroke risk for patients presenting with transient ischemic attacks
- CHA2DS2 VASc score to calculate stroke risk for patients with non valvular atrial fibrillation
- Modified Rankin Scale
**** On Apple Watch ****
- Time manager to determine time to needle
- ABCD2 Score
- CHA2DS2 VASc Score
This app is dedicated to physicians working in the field of neurology or emergency.
It can also be helpful for residents and medical students.