Manage your music from practice to performance with the most intuitive and reliable music reader. Import your sheet music, guitar tabs, fake books, and scores, and say goodbye to paper!
• Import PDF files from virtually anywhere (Safari, iCloud, AirDrop, Mail, other document sources like Dropbox, etc.).
• Import images from your photos or camera.
• Create collections for organizing groups of music. Collections can be used for just about anything, including gigs, practice sessions, recitals, set lists, and more.
• Share your music and collections with other Paperless Music users, with or without your annotations.
• Powerful and efficient management of large music libraries.
• Landscape and split screen support. In landscape, see two pages side-by-side.
• Fast page turns, including Bluetooth support for devices like those from PageFlip, AirTurn, and Coda Music Technologies.
• Pencil and highlighter with handwriting smoothing.
• Text with options for size, rotation, color, font, and justification.
• Animated links, making it easy to follow repeats and jumps, with a configurable delay.
• Nondestructive cropping and editing of image brightness, contrast, and saturation.
• Highly accurate, low latency metronome with options for sound, visuals, and accent.
• Spotlight integration. Search for and launch right into your music, even when the app isn’t running.
• Archive your music to easily back up, restore, or transfer everything to another device.
• No ads, no in-app purchases, no subscriptions, and no accounts required.
• Tag. Add one or more tags to a collection. Filter by tag when browsing.
• Sort. Arrange collections in a custom way, or sort by date or title.
• Search. Find any collection quickly by title.
• Share. Collections can now be shared, similar to document sets.
• Create. While on the Music screen, select multiple documents to quickly build a collection.
• More text per page.
• More pages per document.
• More documents per collection.
Sharing and Archiving
• Share to iCloud Drive.
• When sharing a document set or collection using Mail, list the contents.
• When sharing using Mail, allow for larger files in some environments.
• Add an import option to the Archive screen.
• Faster page turning when swiping.
• When editing a document, allow additional pages to be added from the original PDF file (if applicable).