Cryptomator provides transparent, client-side encryption for your cloud files. You can access your files from all of your devices. Securely protect your documents from unauthorized access.
Cryptomator encrypts your files' contents and names using AES with 256-bit keylength. Scrypt hardens your key against bruteforcing.
Choose a password and continue working normally on your files. No configuration needed. No accounts required.
Cryptomator for iOS is compatible with iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and WebDAV-based cloud storage services. Further integrations will be provided with the next updates.
Cryptomator is secure. Ever read this sentence before? Well in this case you don't need to trust us. You can control us. The encryption code of Cryptomator is 100% open source.
- Updated Dropbox to the new API v2 SDK
- Updated Google Drive to the new REST SDK
- Added Russian translation
- Improved App Extension, human-readable filenames and more file types support
- Removed online check for iCloud Drive
- Fixed download progress in Google Drive
- Fixed access of shared folders in OneDrive
- Fixed file replacement in OneDrive
- Fixed folder creation for certain WebDAV servers like SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick and AirStash+
- Fixed usage of WebDAV servers with self-signed SSL certificates in App Extension