Darkroom is moving photo editing to its mobile-centric and computational future. Photo editing is simplified for iPhone photographers, and supercharged with powerful AI-backed algorithms to more efficiently express yourself.
Available as a single universal app on iPhone, iPad, and macOS with deep integration into all of the latest platform features.
AI-POWERED DEPTH EDITING
Powerful algorithms generate a 3D map of the scene in your photo, allowing you to edit the primary subject, foreground, background, and any range in-between.
SMART OBJECT DETECTION
Intelligently single out the sky, hair, glasses, skin or teeth when editing Portrait and ProRAW photos.
CREATE YOUR OWN PRESETS
The same creative tools that professional photographs use to create timeless presets are available to you.
VIDEO COLOR GRADING
Ridiculously fast 4K color grading with realtime playback. All our filters and editing tools are video-compatible, including batch processing.
CURVES & SELECTIVE COLOR TOOLS
The most usable Curves and Selective Color tools on iOS. Fast, powerful, and touch-friendly .
Edit RAW photos at their full resolution and 16 bits of color depth. Recover the full range of details in the shadows and highlights.
FULL ALBUM MANAGEMENT
Our complete suite of album management tools allow you to organize your library extremely quickly. Every action in Darkroom applies to your iCloud Photo Library!
Your entire photo library is instantly available and always in sync. Darkroom does not have an import step.
Apply edits, frames, and filters to many photos at once. Favorite/Delete/Hide many images with a single tap.
HASHTAG MANAGER & SIRI SHORTCUTS
Create sets of hashtags that you can export with one-tap. Create your own Siri Shortcuts to copy all your favorite hashtags from any app.
MEMBERSHIP TRIAL AND SUBSCRIPTION TERMS
Your Darkroom+ membership will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to your Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions to manage your membership and turn auto-renew off. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
New in this release:
- Fixed a bug causing luminance and hue range masks to affect unexpected areas of the photo.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes happen when dismissing mask editing or deleting a mask.
- Fixed a bug with Filters where intensity level would not affect mask edits.
- Improved the experience and performance of moving and resizing radial and linear masks.
- Fixed luminance range masks not affecting expected areas when editing videos.
- Fixed a bug causing the app to crash while editing masks, often happening when changing the feather of a radial mask.
- Fixed an issue causing the app to crash while dragging some mask controls.
- Fixed an issue that caused synced edits not to be retrieve when using Masks.
- Fixed an issue that caused crop handles on the Mac to sometimes unresponsive.