This is a complete rewrite of our original Year Planner app which was the first of its kind on the app store. Originally developed as an iPad only app, given the larger format of the new phones it is now available for these devices as well. This app was developed to help diarise and plan the big events for the year and be able to have an overview of the full year at a quick glance, very similar to the old paper based year planners one used to put up on the wall.
This app was not developed to replace your day to day diary but rather as a planning tool. In the new reincarnation of this app we have added the ability to include your iCal calendars. You also have the option of only including full day events or all of your diarised events.
In addition we have added the ability for you to share local calendars with others simply by sharing a link with them. As you update your calendar it will be updated on all the devices you have shared it with. Perfect for teams planning their year.
The main features of the app:
- Create multiple local calendars
- Share local calendars with others who have the app
- Include your iCal calendars. (added items are sync’d back to iCal)
- iCloud sync between your devices
- Colour coding for both calendars and individual events
- Export to PDF for printing to large formats
- Export to PNG
- Pinch and zoom in and out of the planner
- Tap and drag to view events
- Double tap and drag to create multiple day events
- Mark holidays
We would welcome your feedback on the app.
For support please visit our website: http://yearplanner.ydangleapps.com
- Fixed a bug where calendar entries would appear twice
- Fixed a bug when moving a calendar entry to a different calendar