MemoMa is a notes app that you can write your memos, ideas, journals, or any kind of text directly into your iPhone calendars. You can add a note very quickly by tapping a plus (+) button, and your note will be registered with a time stamp. You can also add a calendar event using MemoMa.
You can start your day by checking MemoMa’s today’s view. That is where the app starts when you launch it. It shows all of your notes and events for the day. Everything you write is displayed on your timeline, so you don’t have to expand each item. Scroll through the day with your finger to learn all the details, including addresses, emails, URLs, whose hyperlinks can lead you to external resources. If you want to copy one of your notes or events, long press it and the text will be copied to the clipboard.
You can move to another day by swiping left or right, or by specifying a date. If you have difficulty finding a specific note or event, expand the view to a week, a month, or a year.
A full text search not only helps you find a specific note or event, but tells you how many entries fit your criteria for a specified period. And, it can be displayed in both chronological and reversed chronological orders. It helps you track down how many times you've had a certain activity, and lets you know when it happened the first as well as the last time.
What MemoMa Can Do:
- Create and edit plain text notes with date and time stamp.
- Create and edit calendar events.
- View entire texts for a given period (e.g., a day, a week, a month or a year) without having to open each event or note.
- Copy a note’s or event’s detail to clipboard.
- Hyperlink addresses, URLs and phone numbers to launch external apps.
- Full text search within given period (up to a year).
- Search results in chronological and reversed chronological orders.
- Create notes and events off-line.
- Change text size through system settings.
CAUTION: MemoMa has the following limitations:
- Cannot insert image, video, audio or other multimedia content.
- Cannot change fonts or format rich text.
- Alarms, reminders and invitations are not supported
(it can be set but, the functionalities are delegated to iPhone's main calendar app)
- Tips for most of features. The tips reappear until you dismiss them.
- Contact Developer link.
Adjustment for iOS9