FocusFinder allows you to quickly and precisely calculate and view the Depth of Field of a photo or video. This allows you to take even better pictures and let’s you achieve stunning effects like the perfect bokeh for a portrait or a perfectly focused landscape shot.
You can enter the values quickly with the sliders, or manually, if you need more precision. The graph displaying the depth of field will be updated live, so you can immediately estimate the effects of your camera’s settings. Presets allow you to save often used configurations.
The visualization of FocusFinder is class-leading: All relevant information (the length of the depth of field, near and far ends of the sharp area, as well as the hyperfocal distance) is clearly marked and displayed. On top, FocusFinder calculates and shows the size of the blur circles for any distance, visualizing the blur effect for parts of your image.
More Features include:
- Included Database - almost all cameras on the market today are available, and we will add yours if it’s missing *
- You can add multiple cameras and switch quickly between them
- Precision modes allow you to customize the calculations to your situation (e.g. High-Definition Stills, Video, Crops)
- Landscape mode for even more precision
- Support for iPhone X and all iPads
We are never done improving FocusFinder, and already working on the next update for you!
* Drop us a hint with the feedback form inside the app, and we will add it within 48 hours!
Small fixes and improvements.