***** Harmonic Mixing Made Easy *****
Whether you are an aspiring or experienced DJ, Mixed In Key is an essential add-on to your DJ setup. This software virtually guarantees that your DJ sets will sound perfect.
The idea behind Mixed In Key is that it analyzes the harmonies and melodies of your music. It shows you the musical key of every track, and helps you choose tracks that are harmonically compatible with each other.
Most of the world's best DJs use Mixed In Key. It works with Traktor, Serato, Pioneer CDJs, Virtual DJ, Ableton Live and all other DJ apps. It's like a plug-in that makes your current DJ software 100% harmonic.
It takes 5 minutes to learn. Your DJ mixing and music production will sound incredible.
***** DJ Satisfaction *****
When asked, "Would you recommend Mixed In Key to your DJ friends?", 97% of Mixed In Key customers from our website said YES.
***** Quick How-To Guide *****
(Includes an example mix, check it out!)
- You can now jump to cue points in the audio player by pressing the number keys on your keyboard.
- Tested on macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Manual edits of a song's key, tempo, or energy level are now displayed faster in the playlist tables.
- The 'Extra Key' column in the analysis queue table now uses the correct key notation.
- Improved cue point export to Native Instruments' Traktor.
- Better progress messages during cue point export.
- Fixed a crash while drawing certain dialog icons.
- Fixed a crash related to the tag editing pane.
- Fixed a rare crash while showing the piano keyboard window.