Get addicted to forming positive habits with a results-driven habit tracker app. Better Habits is the only habit builder app that is backed by scientific research. With features including streaks, custom difficulty settings and a smart progress bar that grows or SHRINKS based on your performance.
- Backed by science
- Lose progress if you don’t perform
- Difficulty setting for each habit
- See your current streak and best streak
- See you progress over time, the peaks and valleys
- Intelligent affirmations of progress
- No monthly fee
- No in-app purchases
- No ads
- Set a reminder for each habit
- Nag alerts that will annoy you until you do the action
- See your total lifetime actions performed
- See a full history of every action performed
The Better Habits app has become one of the best apps to help you change your habits. The best habit app is not a goal-setting, stat-tracking, or coach-networking app. It’s a smart goal tracker that is laser-targeted on forming habits that last. Forty-five percent of all daily behavior is habit. Changing those habits can be incredibly difficult and many, unfortunately may never succeed at doing so because they don’t have a reliable habits building app that lets you track your daily tasks and build strong habits. It IS possible to change your core habits and many Better Habits users already have. We tap into your natural pain/pleasure triggers as you track your habits. You are rewarded for performance with visual anchored progress. When you fail to perform, you lose portions of that progress. Rather than a static, black and white, ‘all or nothing’ answer, we offer a sophisticated living algorithm that is backed by science and flexible to fit everyone. This is why many people all over the world consider our app to be one of the best habit-forming apps available.
The app is deceptively simple, and users are stunned at why — and how well — it works. Behind its elegant surface and easy interaction, is a union of serious study and complex technology that gently guides you along the path to success.
It’s time to form better daily habits and better your life.
Hotfix for nag alerts -- 1.2.6 Updates :
- See beautiful new Affirmation of Progress animations as you track habits!
- Receive kudos for those habitos like "You rock!", "You're half way there!" and "You're doing great"
- Be more aware of your habit tracking with improved badges
- New beautiful animation when you form good habits
- fixed incorrect display of start date
- total actions now include deleted and restarted habits
- fixed nag alerts going on nagging rampages
- optimized performance in a number of areas
- various bug fixes