Edit and run code in any programming language with just a single click. With CodeRunner, it has never been easier to write and test code, run scripts, work with algorithms, or simply experiment with a new coding or scripting language.
Run Your Code Instantly
• CodeRunner was built on the principle that you should be able to run your code instantly, in any language. CodeRunner can run code in 23 languages out-of-the-box, and can be easily extended to run code in any other language.
IDE-Level Code Completion
• Any programmer knows the importance of good code completion. That's why CodeRunner supports full-blown IDE-level code completion for many languages, that includes fuzzy-search, tab-selectable placeholders, and documentation snippets.
Supported Languages for Running Code
For a full list of languages and supported features, visit coderunnerapp.com
What's New in CodeRunner 2
• CodeRunner 2 is a complete overhaul of the original app, and introduces major new features and improvements across the board. You'll love CodeRunner 2's slick interface, ease of use, and powerful editing features. Major changes include:
- Revamped syntax highlighting, brand new code completion and improved editing features
- Major UI overhaul with improvements just about everywhere
- Lots of new languages, with a new web console mode for HTML/CSS, LaTeX, Markdown, and other markup languages
- Support for the popular TextMate theme and syntax definition formats
- Revamped templates, improved run support, better extendability, bundled compilers, El Capitan support and much more