"...one of the best retro-style platformers on the App Store" -Touch Arcade
"One of the most fun titles of 2016." -Cult of Mac
CNET's Best Mobile Games of 2016
Le Parker: Sous Chef Extraordinaire is a tough-as-nails platformer with tight touch controls crafted in the spirit of the classics we loved as kids. You play as Le Parker [Sous Chef Extraordinaire] who makes a meringue so perfect, so impossibly light, it literally floats. The lightest dessert, however, is the heaviest burden. Only Parker’s true love has the secret recipe — the Princess! But the King has his men raid her chambers! They steal Parker’s secret, harness the meringue’s immense power for evil and banish Parker from the Kingdom! Guide our hero on an epic culinary quest to rescue the princess, assemble a kitchen of secret utensils, and give the King his just desserts. Bon Voyage, Parker!
Reviews and Write-Ups:
"Head and shoulders above other App Store platformers."
"Le Parker is one of the ones that gets just about everything right, and all the little things come together to form one amazing package."
Jared Nelson, Touch Arcade
"If you enjoy tough-as-nails games and love a test of your platforming skills, then Le Parker is one that you must check out. If you liked games like VVVVVV and RunGunJumpGun, then you will love what Le Parker: Sous Chef Extraordinaire brings to the genre. I’ve played a ton of platformers on iOS during my time here at AppAdvice, but Le Parker: Sous Chef Extraordinaire is one of the better ones I’ve found. The game is absolutely gorgeous with dreamy landscapes and endearing character models, plus the music and sounds are fun to listen to. The controls work well enough, and the game is fairly challenging, even for seasoned platformer veterans. Le Parker: Sous Chef Extraordinaire is definitely one of the better games I’ve picked up on iOS this year."
••9.0•• review at App Advice
• Simple, super responsive touch control and in-air jumps for accurate and truly challenging platforming. Legitimately tough, never impossible.
• High replayability with multiple challenges per level — Time Attack, Macaron Collection, and Secret Kitchen Utensils are available on every stage.
• Final stages include a massive donut chase, an angry ice cream truck, and the evil king himself.
• Universal purchase and iCloud saving, so play on your iPhone, iPad and Apple TV.
• MFi controller support.
• 32 dreamy, design-led stages over 4 pixel worlds.
• Rich layered “hi-bit” visuals, varying times of day, a soft pixel look and other general oddity.
• Over 20 original songs, cheeky French VO, and a princess who waxes poetic about our hero. Ooh La La.
• iPhone 7
• iPhone 7 Plus
• iPhone 6s
• iPhone 6s Plus
• iPhone 6
• iPhone 6 Plus
• iPhone SE
• iPhone 5s
• iPhone 5c
• iPhone 5
•iPod touch 6th generation
•iPad Pro 12.9-inch
•iPad Pro 9.7-inch
•iPad Air 2
•iPad 4th generation
•iPad mini 4
•iPad mini 3
•iPad mini 2
We would love to hear from our players! Drop us an email at [email protected] or visit us at http://www.playpretend.com
Follow us on Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to get the latest updates:
-Fixed bug with teleporters in City levels
-Some user options now persistently save
-Various fixes and improvements