Essential POS features: sales, inventory, reports.
Point of Sale (POS) is an application for businesses such as small shops, cafes, bars, shops on wheels etc. This is a completely standalone solution. You do not need a back office. It does not require the Internet connection to work. All data are located on your device.
With POS, you can set up your goods, methods of payment, users, and discounts directly on your iPhone or iPad.
POS tracks the work shifts and days.
At the end of day, the application sends sales reports by email (if configured).
The application keeps sales data from all previous days and shifts.
POS allows tracking the remaining quantities of goods on stock.
The Application can print receipts using AirPrint technology.
Important note: before to start sales, it is strongly recommended to go through the following steps:
1. Configure your goods, methods of payments, discounts, users properly.
2. Define your settings: such as currency symbol, switch on/off stock control, switch on/off user authorization, define email for reports sent at the end of day, choose a camera to scan barcodes, and setup printer for receipts.
3. Take inventory of your goods.
POS has the following features:
- Convenient menus.
- Adding goods to a sales receipt by simply choosing items from a list, entering the item's code, or by scanning its barcode with phone's camera.
- Entering the quantity before adding an item to a sales receipt.
- Using fractional numbers for quantities.
- Setting up your goods, payment methods, users, and discounts.
- Setting up sales item only for storing on stock, only for selling, or for both storing and selling.
- Setting up combo items along with an option to set the quantity of ingredients.
- Defining the price of goods at sale if they are set up to allow so.
- Voiding lines added by mistake.
- Printing of sales receipt using AirPrint.
- Viewing the history of sales receipts from the cashier menu and in a day/shift report.
- Payment for a sales receipt by using more than one method of payment (just enter the payment amount before choosing a method of payment).
- Flexible management of user rights.
- Using work shifts and work days.
- Setting up the user authorization to be required or not required: if there is only one user of POS on your device, you might not need the user authorization. Important note: before turning on the user authorization, make sure that you remember the administrator password.
- Showing the remaining quantities of goods.
- Taking inventory.
- Receiving and shipping.
- Launching of the "end of day" procedure manually.
- Sending of the report "end of day" to an email address, or to a group of recipients. The report includes goods sales/refunds, methods of payments, the remaining quantity of goods on stock, inventories as well as information about shipping and receiving of goods. The report shows data for all work shifts of the day.
- Keeping the results of closed shifts and days for you to check them later.
- Now, it is possible to report inventory by email. Just go to Stock->Menu->Send by Email ...
- Spanish localisation improved
- Small bugs fixed