See what your Jumping Sumo sees, with SumoFPV and VR Headset.
- VR Mode
In VR Mode, you can pilot your Jumping Sumo using only a VR Headset. By use of headtracking you can tilt your head left or right and the Sumo will follow. Tilt your head forward or backward and your Sumo will drive forward or backward as well.
- Gamepad Mode
In Gamepad Mode you can use any iOS compatible gamecontroller to pilot your Jumping Sumo.
- Combined Mode
This mode combines the best of VR and Gamepad Mode.
- Parrot Jumping Sumo
- VR Headset and/or Gamepad
- Zeiss VR One
- All classic cardboard-style VR Headsets
- All iOS7+ compatible gamepads
- Added Support for 2015 line of Jumping Sumos (Race and Night)
- Fixed Long-Jump option when using remote controller