LightScreen brings all of your screenshots into one place, let you organize effortlessly.
• Sort your screenshots by adding custom tags
• Slide to select multiply screenshots, then batch share, favorite, tagging or delete
• Crop, part blur or part highlight screenshot
• Clear or hide status bar on screenshot (check app screenshots above for cleaning result)
• Use arrow, box and text to markup screenshot (works together with GoodPoint app)
• Pick color from screenshot, and save as RGB or Hex value
• 2 themes: Light and Dark. Quick switch themes just by shake your device
• Check recent screenshots on Today Widget
• Hide all screenshots from the Photos app's main page (opt-in)
• Smart detect QR codes in screenshot (64-bit devices only)
• Optimized for one hand using experience on iPhone Plus series
• URL schemes supported
• 3D Touch supported
• iPad Split View supported
• Drag & Drop on iPad
- Drag images from other apps to LightScreen for convert images to screenshots and save to iOS Photo Library
- Drag screenshots from any view in LightScreen to other apps to quick export screenshots
How to take screenshots?
• iPhone X: Press volume up and sleep/wake button
• Other iOS devices: Press Home and sleep/wake button
This update includes optimizations for latest devices, and bug fixes.