LightScreen brings all of your screenshots into one place, let you organize effortlessly.
• Sort your screenshots by adding custom tags
• Slide to select multiply screenshots, then batch share, favorite, tagging or delete
• Crop, part blur or part highlight screenshot
• Clear or hide status bar on screenshot (check app screenshots above for cleaning result)
• Use arrow, box and text to markup screenshot (works together with GoodPoint app)
• Pick color from screenshot, and save as RGB or Hex value
• 2 themes: Light and Dark. Quick switch themes just by shake your device
• Check recent screenshots on Today Widget
• Hide all screenshots from the Photos app's main page (opt-in)
• Smart detect QR codes in screenshot (64-bit devices only)
• Optimized for one hand using experience on iPhone Plus series
• URL schemes supported
• 3D Touch supported
• iPad Split View supported
[New] Drag & Drop for iPad on iOS 11
- Drag images from other apps to LightScreen for convert images to screenshots and save to iOS Photo Library
- Drag screenshots from any view in LightScreen to other apps to quick export screenshots
How to take screenshots?
• iPhone X: Press volume up and sleep/wake button
• Other iOS devices: Press Home and sleep/wake button
Thank you for using LightScreen! This update includes bug fixes.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
If you enjoy LightScreen, please consider leaving a positive review on App Store, thank you :)