STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to twelve tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is highly customizable, including:
* 45 different color themes
* Almost 500 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
* Includes one of the highest-praised Apple Watch apps, including Health app integration, complications, and rich notifications.
* Today Widget allows you to quickly view and complete your tasks
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email [email protected], or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Automatic step and distance data is only available automatically when using an iPhone 5S or newer, or using an accessory that writes to the Health app such as Apple Watch. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
Thanks for using Streaks! New in this update:
You can now mark a task as complete or incomplete using Siri (requires iOS 11+)
"Hey Siri, mark Walk the Dog as complete in Streaks"
You can quickly set a custom once-off reminder using Siri (requires iOS 11+)
"Hey Siri, remind me to Walk the Dog in 15 minutes in Streaks"
* Improvements to notifications system
* Fixed an issue where paused tasks may be included in the application badge
* Improvements to VoiceOver on Apple Watch
* Improvements to Health task tracking on Apple Watch
* Improvements to how Health data is processed in the widget
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please email us at [email protected], or tweet us: @TheStreaksApp.