Devices is the Apple HomeKit app that lets you manage and control smart home devices quickly, intuitively and intelligently. Each device is represented by a specific icon. There is no complicated menu structure – all devices are shown in an overview and can be sorted by categories or locations. In addition, the app boasts smart features such as device grouping, staging and timing.
• Clarity – All devices at a glance
• Usability – Intuitive control via icons
• Independence – Cross-vendor support for all HomeKit devices
• Groups – Operate multiple devices of the same category simultaneously
• Scenes – Combine various devices into a scene to trigger them
• Triggers – Trigger scenes at predefined time points and time intervals
• Search – Find devices fast the smart way
• Synchronization – Automatic adjustment via your Apple iCloud account
• Authorization – Grant trusted persons access via Apple iCloud
• Remote access – Control devices from anywhere in the world
• Security – Protection against access by unauthorized third parties
• Settings – Separate settings prevent accidental modification during everyday use
• Apple Watch – Compatible
• Requires a device with iOS 9.0 or later
• Requires at least one smart home device that is compatible with Apple HomeKit
• For remote access, an Apple TV with software version 7.0 (or above) is required
For further information on Devices please visit: www.linkdesk.com
We’re always happy to help. Please contact us if you have any questions or suggestions: [email protected]
• Adds support for iPad.
• Language support for German and Spanish.
• Improvements to the display of the temperature units ‘Celsius’ and ‘Fahrenheit’.
• Optimized support in case of setup problems. Some users can only create a Home if Keychain is enabled in the Apple iCloud account.
• Additional bug fixes and stability improvements.