Air Display 3 turns your iOS screen into a wireless (or wired) display for your Mac.
Increase your productivity with extra screen real estate, or mirror your Mac computer display to your iOS device. (Sorry Windows users, Air Display is just for Macs.)
“You have a bunch of different options to turn your iPad into a second display, but we prefer Air Display as the easiest option.” — Lifehacker
For best results, connect via USB for buttery smooth graphics performance.
Air Display has two components: this iOS app and a separate free host app that you install on your Mac.
USB Connection — For even faster, more reliable performance, you can connect your iOS device and Mac via the USB charging cable.
Pressure Sensitivity — Use an Apple Pencil, a third-party pressure-sensitive pen, or even your finger to draw or paint into pressure-aware Mac apps like Photoshop and Motion.
Pinch Zoom — Zoom in to magnify the screen. This is especially useful when drawing or painting details.
Multiple Monitors — Air Display 3 connects up to 4 iPads simultaneously for powerful multi-monitor configurations.
HiDPI — Choose Normal, Retina, or HiDPI resolution to suit your taste.
Keyboard — Type using Air Display's built-in keyboard or any Bluetooth keyboard.
Touch Gestures — You can control your Mac with intuitive iOS gestures: tap or drag to operate the mouse or tap with two fingers to right-click.
• Host: Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and above
• Windows is not supported
• For wired connection: USB-to-Lightning charging cable
• For wireless connection: both Mac and iOS device(s) must be on the same Wi-Fi network
— 7 Must-Have Productivity Apps for iPad, ZDNet
— 50 Must-Have iPad Apps, TIME
— App of the Week, Accounting Today
— 100 Best iPad Apps, PCMag.com
• Air Display now fully supports macOS Mojave. Please update the Air Display Host software on your Mac! (Click the Air Display menubar icon, click the little gear icon, and select Check for Updates.)
• We’ve added new resolutions to support the latest iPhones and iPads.
• As always, we found and fixed some bugs.
We love hearing from you. If you like Air Display, please leave an App Store review for each update. Your comments really do make a difference. Have questions? Please visit avatron.com/support.
By the way, we will have something really exciting to announce in a couple of months. Please consider signing up for the Avatron newsletter at the bottom of the avatron.com home page.