Lots of Apps can help you track your carb intake, but can they also suggest what to eat for breakfast, lunch or dinner to meet your daily carb intake goals? Can they tell you what your best or worst carb cravings are? ... Now that is convenient and insightful!
** Introducing Apple Watch edition – View and select the right foods for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner that fits your daily Carbohydrate (Carb) intake goal. **
- A sleek glance interface indicates daily carb intake status
- Get reminders for pills, doctor's appointments and food tracking
- An intuitive interface to select and record different meals of the day right from your iPhone or iPad or Apple Watch.
Watching your carbohydrate (carb) intake is one of the key ways to manage diabetes.
+++ Find Carbohydrate Content in 10,000 foods in built database. Source: USDA +++
1. "Diabetes Cravings" ensures that you meet your daily Carb intake goals every day. It does this by analyzing your food habit and then by selecting and presenting the right breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack choices from within your list of foods, which will help you, meet your daily Carb intake goal.
2. Rapidly personalize this App using in-built food database (Source: USDA) and an integrated web search.
3. Gain insight into your food habit like never before – best and worst cravings, ideal Carb intake allocations for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
4. Plan your day ahead around your cocktail party or a heavy lunch by restricting your Carb intake intake during other meals of the day.
5. Share your success with Facebook and Twitter, pin your Cravings with Pinterest and share their picture via Instagram!
6. Eliminate the wrong cravings and enjoy the right ones! When Cravings hit, turn to this app for instant feedback on what it means for your health and fitness. You can easily find out what it means to eat a cheesecake or an ice cream after lunch or that extra glass of wine in the afternoon. It lets you find out what choices you then have for dinner or may suggest an alternate craving that will help you meet your daily Carb intake goals.
7. The App now hosts an embedded food database based on United States Department of Agriculture’s Nutrition database, which contains around 10,000 foods. The App also provides the ability to perform an integrated Web search on foods which extends this database to potentially any types and kinds of food and in any language. All of this is meant to enable users to quickly and accurately set up this App for their own personal use.
“Diabetes Cravings” is an innovative App that serves as a personal health companion to users who desire to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Unlike other Carb intake tracking apps where users need to constantly count Carb intakes and worry about exceeding their Carb intake goals, Cravings makes it easier for users by making meaningful suggestions for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks based on users’ food list that ensures that they remain within their Carb intake budget.
This App has built in smarts to adapt itself to user’s food habit and generate insightful statistics on their best and worst food cravings, their Carb intake allocations towards breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks on days they have successfully met their Carb intake goals and on days that they have not. Based on these insights users can fine-tune this App to provide better food choices which ensures that they continue to succeed in meeting their daily Carb intake.
Be kind to yourself, manage your Cravings, and take this small step towards understanding your food habits and a giant step towards a healthier and delectable life.