Survive in an ever-shifting labyrinth filled with vicious monsters and valuable gemstones. Choose your hero, arm them with magical weapons, spend runes to call on special powers, and aim for a high score in this deck-building tactics game where the deck is the dungeon.
At least four enigmatic enemies to battle.
Eight different heroes to play as, each with their own special ability and a unique challenge to face.
Thirty-two weapons to level up.
From the creator of 868-HACK.
Honorable mention for Excellence in Design, Independent Games Festival 2016.
- Arcane Hourglass: now displays the number of turns until an enemy will reappear.
- Forged Sigil: extra rune per level, damage dropped to 11111.
- Rusty Caltrops: damage profile to 11122, stun moved to IV.
- Whetstone: now only affects adjacent weapons in the same row.
- Brainspoon: controlled enemies may use Skeleton Key to move through walls.
- Brainspoon: fixed crash when controlled enemies attempt to attack through a wall.
- Wicked Thorns, Ixxthl's Ring: percentages adjusted to 12/25/37/50 (were 10/20/30/50 and 15/25/35/50).
- Dream Wheel: changed interaction with Simon Rainbow Jester's second gem; now neither gem will move further away.
- Amulet of Immortals: with multiple instances, a random one is triggered (Chaos Oracle Molly can spend a rune to choose).
- Bonesnare: multiple instances trigger in random order (affects Masina Rebel Queen; Chaos Oracle Molly doesn't choose).
- Jeska Nomad Witch: power changed to "curse a random enemy" (was "curse nearest enemy").
- Chaos Oracle Molly: enemies are now more likely to spawn at their usual gate.
- Dominic Twice-Bitten: no longer stuns friendly ghosts or enemies controlled by the Brainspoon.
- Ossuary title image displayed sometimes on startup not just when purchased.
- arrows displayed for controlled ghosts's ability to move through walls.
- fixed a bug in scrolling weapons at bottom of screen.
- hit effects say "after" to clarify some interactions.
- swapped unlock order of Dice of Omens and Arcane Hourglass.