"Every individual element of Imbroglio’s design coalesces into an elegantly complex whole. Nothing is out of place. It’s the kind of game that I just want to think and talk about all the time." - Pocket Tactics review
Finalist for Excellence in Design, Independent Games Festival 2017.
Named best game of 2016 by iPhone GameCast.
Named one of the ten best British games of 2016 by Kotaku UK.
Honorable Mention for Best Mobile Game in Game Developers Choice awards 2017.
Survive in an ever-shifting labyrinth filled with vicious monsters and valuable gemstones. Choose your hero, arm them with magical weapons, spend runes to invoke special powers, and fight for a high score in this deck-building tactics game where the deck is the dungeon.
At least four enigmatic enemies to battle.
Eight different heroes to play as.
Thirty-two weapons to level up.
Sorry it hasn't been a smooth release, thanks everyone who's let me know what's up, hopefully this version fixes all the main issues!
- fixed another game center crash on startup with previous version.
- fixed problem with displaying draft scores.
- fixed problems with Anchor stunning the wrong things.
- fixed problem with ranged weapons when using Brainspoon.
- fixed problem with Starshine not working correctly with Figurehead.
Mizzenmast expansion is available to purchase! 4 new heroes, 16 new weapons, and a new game mode: Draft.