"A bright, funny, and engaging mix of ideas that's well worth adding to your home screen."
- Pocket Gamer
"An insanely fun mashup of roguelike RPG and solitaire."
Solitairica takes RPG combat and challenging rogue-like progression to a fresh new place—the world of solitaire!
Gather your weapons and prepare to battle the armies of Stuck. In the land of Myriodd, all of the hearts have been stolen by the horrible Emperor Stuck, and you are the latest warrior brave enough to try to return them, saving the world from total heartless destruction!
With the guidance of the great Kismet who will teach you the power of solitaire and the four great energies—attack, defense, agility and willpower—to battle your enemies... you could finally be the one to save the realm.
Each player’s journey will be a unique challenge, with a horde of ever-changing enemies and a wide variety of items and spells to explore. Battle your enemies with brute force, or cleverly constructed builds with devastating combos, and defeat the Armies of Stuck!
- Introducing a brand new turn based solitaire combat system.
- Procedural enemies that combine hilarious and dangerous traits for endless variety.
- Heaps of items and scores of spells to combine. Millions of builds to try!
- Challenging and dynamic rogue-like progression.
- Four great energies to master: attack (destroy cards), defense (counter and armor), agility (peeking and quickness) and willpower (healing and the arcane).
- Collect wildstone each journey to upgrade cards and unlock new decks, which change the way you play.
- Deck upgrades include Ace, King and Queen cards which provide powerful boosts during battle.
Quick fix for an issue with one of the spells
Lord Guppington, Mayor of Findlehooven
Grab as much gold as you can before crooked Lord Guppington and his gaggle of goons stash it all away, or worse - break your heart!!
Jam Cube made a teenie bit easier via deck composition
Gremlin made a teenie bit more difficult via deck composition
Chances of traits showing up tuned. Every battle has a trait from 2 onwards, late battles can have 2 or 3 traits.
New minor stun ability: Shove
Shield bast cost 4->5, requires Shove to purchase
Thunder Shock cost 2->5, requires Shove to purchase
Gold cost of Celestial Hourglasses increased to compensate for extra gold from Lord Guppington
Bard's Song cost 3->5
Monk punches tuned so higher level punches cost less energy and replace stun abilities instead of armor
Monk's Mastery cost 4->5
Paladin exclusive spells tuned so higher level versions cost less energy
Paladin Smite/Rebuke/Admonish tuned to do more damage and less healing
Wizard trait added: Force Field - gives Wizard +2 armor every battle
Tutorial can now be skipped from system menu
Zoologist of the weird achievement fixed
All spell/item achievement fixed
Backup save file system to safeguard against damaged files added
Game checks for Goop no more in main menu, in case it did not register at moment of victory
Carousel alignment issue on SE/5/5S fixed