Note: This game requires Wi-Fi to download.
Join Rick, Daryl, Michonne and other iconic characters from AMC’s The Walking Dead in the official mobile game of the show. Do you have what it takes to stay alive?
The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land is a thrilling, action-packed RPG where tactical choices make the difference between life and death. Only the strongest will survive so choose your team wisely: bring Michonne and dominate in close-quarter combat or send Rick to dispatch enemies from afar. Or perhaps you’ll choose to snipe from a distance with Daryl’s crossbow, or mow the herd down with Abraham’s assault rifle.
• FIGHT through hordes of deadly enemies in tactical turn-based combat
• COLLECT and upgrade your favorite characters from AMC’s The Walking Dead
• CHOOSE the right team and the equipment for each mission
• HUNT walkers in Terminus, The Prison and other familiar locations from AMC’s The Walking Dead
• JOIN other players in deadly weekly challenges and PVP combat for exclusive rewards
“Throw in some pretty swish graphics, lovely animations and blood splatters, and you have one of the most carefully fleshed out zombie games we've seen on mobile. It looks lovely, and plays great too.” - Pocketgamer
“Each aspect of survival on AMC's The Walking Dead has been parallel to the series' official mobile game, subtitled No Man's Land.” - Mashable
“Imagine your favorite mobile base-building strategy game, mix in a dash of XCOM, and then paint on a fresh coat of AMC’s The Walking Dead. That’s No Man’s Land in a nutshell.” - Gamezebo
For more, please visit:
For customer support, please contact [email protected]
Introducing Heroes! Play now with Daryl, Rick, Michonne and many other characters of AMC’s The Walking Dead! Collect Heroes through radio calls and unlock special abilities and valuable leader traits.
Complete Episode 1 for free Daryl tokens and unlock the first Hero of your team!
Introducing the first Heroes:
• Daryl Dixon
• Rick Grimes
• Glenn Rhee
• Maggie Greene
• Abraham Ford
• Paul “Jesus” Monroe
• Carol Peletier
What else is new:
• Turkish and Mandarin Chinese (simplified) localizations
• Guild advertisements
• The guild menu shows the last active date of the guild members
• Survivor rarity based level up costs unified
• Team selection screen now shows walker types you encounter during a mission
• Other small improvements