*** ON SALE: 40% off, ending December 5! ***
NOMINEE: "Best Mobile Game", The Game Awards 2016
WINNER: "Best Mobile Game", Canadian Video Game Awards 2016
Take control of a one-armed warrior named Sasha, wielding a living sword on her journey through a nightmare world in search of her family.
Swipe-based touch controls will let you solve puzzles, find secrets, and do battle with a host of disturbing monsters. As the journey goes on, you’ll unlock new abilities, ascend an RPG-style upgrade tree, and tease apart the mysteries of the dark fantasy universe Sasha finds herself in.
"Severed is a super compelling game that looks great. Its mechanics go to surprising depths and the sword-swiping combat feels fantastic on iOS."
148Apps - 5/5
"With great game mechanics, unique artwork and tough to master gameplay, Severed is well worthy of your time."
Post Arcade - 8/10
"Severed is just a game that's all-around cool. Its aesthetic is top-notch, its combat is deep and engaging."
TouchArcade - 5/5
"It's a game that should not be missed."
AppAdvice - 5/5
• Dungeon Combat: Master offensive and defensive touch combat techniques to survive intense battles against a menagerie of enemies.
• Severing: Best enemies in combat for a chance at severing their body parts -- then wear them to gain new powers or consume them to upgrade your equipment and abilities.
• Exploration: Follow branching routes through the unknown, using your wits to avoid hazards and solve puzzles.
• Music: Original soundtrack from Juno- and Polaris-nominated band YAMANTAKA // SONIC TITAN featuring Pantayo.
• Graphical Optimizations for Metal-enabled devices
• Gameplay video recording with ReplayKit *
• Multiple difficulty modes
• Game Center Achievements
• Cloud Save
* Requires a Metal-enabled device running iOS 9 or later
Our first major update for Severed on iOS!
- 3D touch support added: you can now peek at the map during gameplay
- Show your love with a gruesome heart, a cute li'l Spiderface, or any of our other new free iMessage stickers!
- Fix to a bug that prevented music from playing on older devices running iOS 10
- Improvements to displaying of available upgrades
- Many other minor fixes and enhancements