Alternote is a gorgeous OS X note-taking app that integrates with Evernote. Designed to be the most convenient and natural way to make notes, collect information, write down your ideas, feelings and memories.
Alternote is totally secure. There are no Alternote servers in the chain, just you, your Mac and Evernote backend.
Interface slightly dims as you start typing. Now just focus on writing.
# Night mode & font settings
Change sidebar background, color scheme and font settings as you like.
# Robust search
Search through note title and contents as-you-type. Start searching just as you launch Alternote, no more focusing search field.
# Backed by Evernote
Alternote is an alternative Evernote client for Mac. You can use Evernote mobile apps and clippers. All your data will be in sync.
# Retina-ready & smooth
You will make use of every pixel of Alternote. It’s retina-ready and has smooth, optimized scrolling. No matter how long your note is.
# WYSIWYG, when you need it
Text styling controls don’t bother you and appear when you select something.
# Compact mode
Hide sidebar and show notes in one line.
* Yinxiang Biji support
* Colored tags
* Attachments support
* Print to PDF
* Intuitive shortcuts
* To-do lists
* and many more!
Hello China! New version includes the following:
* Chinese Traditional and Simplified language support
* A small non-synchronized note indicator near modification time
* From now, emoji in note and notebook titles are allowed!
* Fixed rare copy/paste bug
* Fixed a bug with non-breaking spaces when copying code snippets from Alternote
* Fixed a bug with notes update time overwrite
* Fixed a bug with sort by creation date
* Fixed a bug that caused evernote:// links to disappear
* Other minor bug fixes and interface improvements
If you like Alternote, please take a moment to write a nice review. App Store reviews help others to learn about Alternote and keep us motivated to work on upgrades.