PadKeys Keyboard for iPad and iPhone
iPad typing without tears, and now on iPhone too! When it comes to on-screen keyboards, bigger IS different, and PadKeys is built to take advantage of the larger screen size on tablets and modern phones. Stay with the flow when it's time to type a number or symbol or you need to move around, because the needed keys are right there in the main layout. And we use the full width, not just the middle, to display word suggestions.
Ergonomics aren't sacrificed either. The main keys are big enough to type fast, and autocorrect is fine-tuned for catching common finger misses. You'll find using PadKeys is almost like having a full bluetooth keyboard -- without the weight and bulk!
• Numbers and punctuation in one layout, where your fingers remember.
• Cursor keys for easy, precise movement by letter or word.
• Dedicated keys for accented characters in your language.
• Option switch for typing other symbols and accented characters.
• Full autocorrect in all supported languages, showing more than three words.
• “Short” layout option for more screen visibility in landscape orientation.
• Swipe input (trace words with your finger), and flick up on number and punctuation keys for shifted versions.
• Privacy friendly (“full access” is NOT required for most functionality, including autocorrect).
Languages / layouts supported: English (US and British / UK / Aus, Dvorak), Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French (France and Canada), German, Italian, Norwegian (Bokmål), Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil), Spanish, and Swedish.
• Bug fixes