FileCalendar is an incredibly useful app that works directly with your existing iPhone and iPad calendar. It lets you attach files, notes and contacts to events.
FileCalendar is intuitive and easy to use. Only a few clicks and the files are saved directly to the events, either through the app FileCalendar or through other apps. It is even possible to capture images and movies from the built-in camera and store them in your event.
Files can be renamed, shared and uploaded to cloud storage apps such as Dropbox, iCloud Drive or Google Drive. Images can be posted.
FileCalendar is a powerful calendar app in itself. You can edit and add calendar events. These adjustments will be automatically synchronized with your existing iPhone and iPad calendar.
Files will only be stored on the devices on which they have been attached to calendar events.
Try out this app for free on your device. You can use FileCalendar Lite.
• Built-in Camera
• Easy-to-use app to attach files to calendar events
• Easy upload of files from iTunes on your PC to FileCalendar
• Share your files with friends
• Synchronize events with the default calendar
• The app operates with more than 20 frequent file types
• Upload files to cloud apps
• User-friendly functions to search for and to rename files
• Write notes
• Zip and unzip files
• Free of advertising
• Stabilization and small optimization
• Adjustments to iOS11
• Delete event on home screen
• Chinese (simplified)