#Featured in Macworld and the Washington Post!
Thumbly is an iPhone keyboard designed to be used with one hand. Standard mobile keyboards are awkward to use, requiring two thumbs to reach all the keys and involve uncomfortable thumb gymnastics. Thumbly's keys are ergonomically arranged and are easily reached with one thumb using a comfortable side-to-side motion.
Note: Currently only supports the ENGLISH language.
- Swipe to delete, return, shift and capslock.
- Suggests the next word you will type based on what you have already typed.
- Allows you to select between left handed and right handed versions of the keyboard via a button "toggle" press.
- Misspelled words are automatically corrected.
- Unknown words appear in quotes as a suggestion. Selecting this suggestion causes the word to be recorded for the future use of the spell checker.
- Easily accessible list of curated emoji.
- Disable autocorrect at will.
This update contains some minor bug fixes.
- Fixed issue where keyboard got offset when the Personal Hotspot toolbar was visible at the top of the screen.
- Added semicolon. Accessible by long pressing the ":" symbol.