Improve your eating habits by using 20 minutes on your meals.
Open the app at mealtime, select an interval and the app will guide you through your meal with small breaks and a natural end point.
By eating in intervals you give your body time to let you know you're full, before you eat too much.
It'll help you eat smaller portions of food and have you be pleasantly full after your meal.
The 20 minute countdown will mark the point where the stomach normally starts to send signals of fullness to your brain - which will be a natural end point to your meal.
20 Minute Eating helps you to eat slower and use 20 minutes on your meals through
• 4 predefined intervals of eating & pausing that continue for 20 minutes
• Sounds & vibrations to let you know an interval has ended
• Simple design
Additional features include:
• Next-Meal Reminder: Remind yourself when you can have your next meal
• No Screensaver: The app stays active during the 20 minutes
• Costumize Intervals: Costumize the duration of the two intervals from 10 seconds to 5 minutes.
• Meal Log: Log your meals & identify patterns in your eating habits
"Really helps access your "full" trigger!"
"I eat my meals like someone is trying to take it away from me. I started off on the difficult setting and I find it is great. I can commit to the 2 minutes of rest and my food lasts for 20 minutes instead of 2!"
"Great app to help you get started on a healthier path. Many different options to choose from, meal reminders, & great cues in app. Totally recommend it."
This update makes it easier to use the app, and adds 10 seconds and 20 seconds to interval costumization.