From the idea to a Youtube or Facebook video in just a few minutes! Make some slides by dropping in a few vector shapes. Add some text or images. Record your voice to each slide. Choose cool background music and set the mood of your story. Your slides' content will be animated automatically!
Become a prominent video creator in no time! Vidra is the easiest to use video creation tool every invented - absolutely no previous experience required!
Search among thousands of pictograms by name and keyword to tell the best story! Use your own SVG graphics.
Sketch a quick drawing or annotation for your presentations or make a story entirely from sketches you made.
Share your video creation with everyone without signing up or maintaining subscriptions!
CREATE BEAUTIFUL CONTENT
• 5,000+ on-device pictograms (no internet connection needed)
• Hundreds of thousands of online pictograms (internet connection needed)
• Image and SVG import
• Pencil tool for sketching
• Hand-crafted presentation themes
• Smooth animations
• Copy & Paste from other apps
VOICE YOUR STORY
• Easily tap-to-record on each slide
• Enhanced voice recording
• Background music
EXPORT AND SHARE YOUR VIDEO
• Share your story in minutes
• Export as video
• Upload directly to YouTube
• Upload directly to Facebook
• Save to Camera Roll
• Open in another app
For more cool stories made with Vidra, checkout and subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/user/VidraStories/
A big "Thank You" goes to all users that took their time to report bugs or ask for features! This huge update is for all of you, friends. Enjoy!
- More than 5,000 new black&white and color pictograms including the full Emoji set, pure vectors, you can use anywhere, anytime
- Direct to Facebook video uploading
- iTunes File Sharing enabled
Improvements and bug fixes:
- Proper slide animations preview when switching between slides in the editor
- Significantly reduced project file size when using complex text fonts
- All themes' content is now fully editable and per-slide transitions are properly saved
- Fully scrollable and functional pictogram library selector on all devices
- Zooming in now works properly even on the smallest supported screens (iPhone 5, etc.)
- New Youtube users can now properly authenticate before the first upload
- User interface is now handling device rotation more efficiently
- Color selection palette is now consistent across different color selection points