Sequences with Ibbleobble is fun educational math game suitable for children aged 5 - 8, perfect for those studying in the 1st and 2nd Grade. It will help them understand math patterns that make the world more predictable and understandable.
By joining their new friends in Ibbleobble, each child can choose a cute character companion who will guide them along their journey of learning. Each character represents a different level of difficulty: Mr. Mousey shows beginners the way, whilst Florence the Fox is there to guide more advanced learners.
At Ibbleobble, we understand that everyone’s different, so our app allows young learners to progress at their own pace, or take a challenge against the clock!
The friendly, easy-to-use interface presents a range of simplistic number sequences on-screen, allowing children to choose answers from a multiple-choice list.
To recognise their hard work and achievement, children will collect their character’s favourite objects as a reward. Whether it’s stamps for Florence the Fox, or shells for Kelly the Rabbit, the more they achieve, the happier their companion will be!
• Simple to understand gameplay
• 100s of different puzzles
• Multiple choice answers
• Repetition used to aid learning
• 7 levels of difficulty
• Fantastic sounds and voice-over
• Colourful, friendly characters
• Outstanding, vibrant graphics
• No third-party advertising
• 100% ALWAYS ad-free
• Universal purchase (Get 'Sequences with Ibbleobble' for your Apple TV and for ALL your iOS devices with one purchase!)
Are you enjoying Sequences with Ibbleobble? Help us make more fun games like this by rating and reviewing it!
If you experience any problems with the application or would just like to get in touch we'd like to hear from you. Please email us with full details at: [email protected]
Remember to search Ibbleobble in the AppStore for more fun and games!
- Fixes the issue that causes the multiple choice buttons to stop responding to touch on some devices
- Improved multiple choice answers (Making it a little harder for the kids to predict)
- Optimised for iPhone X