Keep under control your network with Network Kit, an user friendly set of network tools that will help you to analyze your LAN, and not only that.
► NETWORK INFO
A complete and easy to understand report of your device's network interfaces. In that tab you'll find information like the IP, IPv6, other addresses or the data usage statistics about your Wi-Fi, Internet or any other network interface.
► BANDWIDTH MONITOR
Keep always in sight the use of your bandwidth with an handy and highly configurable chart that shows the current download and upload speed. You can configure it from the application preferences.
► LAN SCANNER
Analyze your local network with the LAN Scanner tool. Discover who are connected to your network and Ping it is a matter of two taps.
Easily manage custom subnets to scan only a portion of your LAN.
Ping a LAN device, Ping a server, ping whatever you want. IPv6 addresses are supported too and advanced options like packet size, timeouts, intervals, etc.. are available and easily configurable.
The results of your Ping are available numerically in the aggregated stats, graphically in the real time graph or listed, a row per ICMP response received.
► GEO IP
Have you ever wondered where a server or any other IP is located? That's the tool for you, show the location on a map and get additional details like the ISP or the ASN in the details pane.
A DNS lookup utility made simple. A list clearly shows the result of your query and the advanced options allow you to customize your request from the type of query to the DNS server.
Find any information about a domain name and it's owner e.g. the status, creation date, registrant email and address and many more.
A no-frills textual DNS lookup utility.
Network Kit comes with an useful set of widgets that brings network informations into your notification center.
► MINI APP
Network Kit is now quickly accessible also from the status bar of your Mac, enable the lightweight mini app from the preferences of Network Kit.
► EXPORT RESULTS ANYWHERE
Every utility has an export button that allows you to export the raw textual result.
► iOS APP
Network Kit is also available on the iPhone and iPad App Store as Network Utility, the same powerfull app but designed to take advantage of iOS.
Start a tool on your Mac a continue it on your iPhone/iPad thanks to Handoff and Continuity.
• macOS Big Sur compatibility
• Native support to the Apple Silicon architecture
• Many new customizable widgets for the Notification Center of your Mac: check the state of your network with the panoramic widget of quickly get details about your WiFi connection or about a network adapter
• New options menu available in Network Kit and Network Kit mini to quickly open preferences, keep the app in foreground or quickly switch from Network Kit to Network Kit mini and vice versa
• Now you can set the monitored interface of the bandwidth monitor tool without passing from the preferences, click on the interface name to open a contextual menu
• Better support to SRV records for the Dig tool
• Many others minor bug fix