Interaction Science Reference Books for Children, “All About the Solar System”
Science Education Application reflecting elementary-secondary curriculums faithfully!
Want to know about but difficult Space science, let’s study pleasantly with ipad from now on!
“Why are seasons formed? What about rising tide and ebb tide?
Why does the shape of the moon change? What else are there in the space?”
Children’s difficult and troublesome questions, do not speak vaguely anymore!
If you are with “All About the Solar System”
More and more knowledge is growing about the Earth and the space before one knows!
A mom and a child become an expert of the solar system.
Science curriculum which is going to learn in the school,
Do prerequisite learning easily with ‘All About the Solar System’.
All About the Solar System is!!
1. It attracts an interest and concentration of children with the space travel concept going with ‘Roy and Zet, Robot characters.
2 It makes the study easier and more fun by adding various interaction effects and experiment examples.
3. You can feel the scene of the vivid space by providing varied NASA images
Chapter 1. The relationship of the Earth- the Moon- the Sun
1) The Earth, the Moon, and the Sun
- What are the rotation and the revolution?
- The reason why the seasons are occurred
- The Moon of the Earth, a satellite
2) The map of the Moon
3) The Moon changing periodically
4) What are solar eclipse and lunar eclipse?
5) Why do rising tide and ebb tide arise?
Chapter 2. Planets of the Solar System
What is the solar system?
The Sun, the Source of Energy Supply of the Earth
Mercury, the Planet Similar with the Moon
Venus covered with craters and volcanos
Earth, a Rich Repository of the Water and the Life
Mars, the red planet covered with Lava Rocks
Jupiter having 60 moons
Saturn having a fancy ring
Uranus, the blue planet laying down and rolling
Neptune, the furthest planet from the Sun
Chapter 3. Small Celestial Bodies of the Solar System
There are not only the planets in the solar system?!
Pluto which became a dwarf planet from the planets
Asteroid Belt, an enormous belt consisted of asteroids
What are the difference among meteoroid, meteor, and meteorite?
Comet, the Beautiful Space Traveler
- minor bugs fixed