Grow, the original indie game, an Indieplay China award winner, is now available at app stores in over 150 countries.
About the game：
* The story is of a little plant that wants to grow big. It was born into a dark world and needs your help to reach towards the light.
* In the darkness under ground, our little seedling must endure four seasons and many challenges before it can break through the soil and into the daylight.
* As you play you can gain new skills with which to help your plant blossom.
* All the different levels are designed as a Chinese puzzle, each more challenging than the last.
* Zeta, the famous pianist, used to work for Blizzard, has been invited to compose background music, assuring it will be a unique game play experience from the designer of ""where is my water"" series games.
How to play:
* Use your fingertip against the screen to dig through the soil, giving the plant space to grow.
* Growth requires energy. Go for the water crystals to replenish energy.
* When the energy bar is empty and the seedling couldn't break through the surface, the play has failed.
* Red props lower your score, so try not to hit any. Blue items are good and can increase your energy.
* Different skills and different seedlings make for interesting game play and beautiful blossoms.
1, Repair the spring-6 bug：can't continue to play at the end of the sixth clearance at Spring on iPad pro
2. Repair of other small bug