Get This Now: TouchArcade 5/5 Kickmygeek.com 9/10 148apps.com 4.5/5
Neon Chrome is an infinite twin-stick top-down shooter with procedurally generated levels and destructible environment. Choose your character, enter the elevator and try to bring down the Overseer - again and again. Neon Chrome is an endless symphony of fight, die, improve and repeat - many players have over 100 hours logged!
Neon Chrome is high end game filled with massive explosions, destructible environment, countless bullets and rich AI behavior. The game is completely playable with older devices like the iPhone 5, 5c or 1st gen iPad mini, but optimally you should use a device released less than two years ago.
- Procedurally generated levels - true endless replayability
- Completely destructible environment
- Persistent RPG-like character development using loot from your runs
- Enemies ranging from security guards to massive boss hover tanks
- Perk system in the form of cybernetic enhancements
- Discover & unlock enhancements, abilities and weapons
- MFI controller support & Game Center achievements
Neon Chrome was created by 10tons - the company behind the cult hit game Crimsonland.
- Fixed display scaling issues on iPhone XR
- Xbox One & PS4 Controller support for iOS 13