Your essential guide to pitching for business from Ashridge Business School.
Pitching for business is a key business and sales skill. Whether you’re looking to pitch for your next corporate sale or any sale that requires a pitch for that matter, pitching for business skills are vital. Yet many people find pitching for business daunting. Remember no sales = no business.
The Pitch Excellence App takes you through every aspect of the pitching process, from planning your pitch to delivering it. Some of the items it covers are;
- Pitch preparation, it is imperative to prepare well to ensure success
- Take ideas from great pitches - steal, adapt & adopt
- Understand why you are pitching, what your message is, how will it be delievered and who are you delivering it to
- Ensure you structure your pitch to meet your prospects needs and deliver the solution they are looking for
- Why initial impressions are critical
- How to use discussion with your audience effectively
- How to deal with questions and interruptions
- What pitching aids to use and when
- Using the Checklist to help you prepare for a pitch and ensure you dont miss anything
- Top Tips – Refresh your memory on top tips and techniques from across the app
- Checklist – Use the checklist to prepare for any upcoming pitches
- History – Look back at past successes and see where you can improve
With top content from leading business coaches, the Pitch Excellence app is the ultimate guide for sellers who pitch for business.
“It's not your customer's job to remember you. It is your obligation and responsibility to make sure they don't have the chance to forget you.”
Videos added explaining some of the crucial points