deGeo is a camera app that doesn't track, save or record your location.
Did you know that GPS location data is stored within each photo you take? "Geotags" are hidden data points embedded in each photo and can be viewed by anyone. This invisible, uneditable geotag data contains the exact coordinates of where it was taken. Simply posting a cute pic of your pet online could potentially lead anyone right to your front door!
deGeo Camera is the fun way to take pictures without compromising your locational privacy. Geotags and locational information are simply never saved or attached to your photos. Protect your privacy and share with peace of mind knowing that your photos will not reveal your location or personal habits.
deGeo Camera features an intuitive interface with gesture based controls for ease of use. Email your last photo with a simple swipe, browse your album of deGeo'd photos, tweet out the latest snap, or turn the flash on or off with a flick of the finger, it's easy with deGeo Camera.
- Quick launch time and super intuitive interface
- Never stores location or geotags with your photos
- Quickly Email or share your last photo with a swipe
- Change camera functions (flash, device, torch) with a swipe
- Built in photo browser to view and share your deGeo'd photos
- Take photos via the on screen button or a swipe
- Rule of Thirds grid overlay option
- Option to save basic metadata such as the date and time
Support for the iPhone X
Updated device recognition list for saving basic metadata
Support library updates
deGeo Camera will never prompt you for a review or ratings because we understand that you don't want to be interrupted when you need to take that quick shot. So please tap those stars in the AppStore and kindly leave us a rating when you get a chance :)