+ Introductory Sale 70% off $2.99 -> $0.99 for a limited time +
TABATACH Timer is an easy to use app for High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT).
It helps you to do Tabata, Crossfit, Kettlebell, Running, Yoga, Cycling or any interval fitness training.
Define your workout intervals (work, rest, cycles ) and create unique, personalized workouts.
TABATACH is loaded with different types of Whistle Sounds that help identify what part of a workout you are in, interval beeps for example tell you when a new interval has started. It will help you focus on your workout and forget about the time.
• Simple and intuitive interface
• Distinguishable different types of whistle sounds
• The text to speech option will read out exercise names
• Customize work time
• Customize rest time
• Adjust the number of cycles to match your pace
• Easy to check the information of Exercises
• Restart session where you left off if interrupted
• Mute sound
• Screen flashes for visual cue
• Jump between intervals in the middle of a workout as needed
• Pause your workouts if needed
• Create your own sets and workouts
+ WHAT’S HIIT +
High-intensity interval training (HIIT) is an enhanced form of interval training, an exercise strategy alternating periods of short intense anaerobic exercise with less-intense recovery periods. HIIT is a form of cardiovascular exercise. Usual HIIT sessions may vary from 4–30 minutes. These short, intense workouts provide improved athletic capacity and condition, improved glucose metabolism, and improved fat burning.
This definition comes from wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-intensity_interval_training) where you can find a lot more informations. It explains some very popular program, like the TABATA. HIIT is also a common practice in Crossfit trainings.
Thank you for using TABATACH. Please reach out to [email protected]
with any issues or suggestions.
** Stay tuned, TABATACH is getting better!
• Added Workout DJ support
• Added Metronome support
• Performance improvements
• Minor Bug fixes