••• Important: this is not the flagship Curio product but a special, lite edition of Curio with support for only a single idea space. •••
Supercharge your brainstorming and creativity with Curio Express!
Much more powerful than your typical one-trick mind mapping, outlining, or diagramming app, Curio Express allows you to integrate mind maps, lists, tables, photo collages, index cards, flow charts, multimedia, documents, tasks, and much more on its amazingly flexible idea space canvas.
Curio Express is the simpler, less expensive edition of our flagship Curio application used by thousands of professionals and academia around the world. The key distinction is that Curio expands on Express’s functionality by permitting the creation of project notebooks containing multiple idea spaces. (Curio Express can open projects with multiple idea spaces created with the flagship Curio app but only in read-only mode.)
Curio Express can import and export a wide variety of formats including iThoughts, MindManager, iMindMap, MindNode, OPML, and CSV.
You can place anything on a Curio Express idea space including:
• Text (with support for image or file attachments).
• Images (with support for captions).
• PDFs (with integrated PDF annotation tools).
• Audio and video files.
• Web links and WebArchives.
• Embedded Google Docs web views.
• Embedded views to YouTube or Vimeo videos.
• Embedded document files.
• Audio and video recordings created from within Curio.
• Mind maps; including radial map, left map, right map, bottom-up, top-down, and org chart layouts plus support for straight, elbow, and curved lines, branch colors, boundaries, and relationship lines.
• Lists, hierarchical outlines, and to-do lists.
• Index cards.
• Photo/image albums.
• Idea graphs for creating easy freeform thought connections.
• Diagrams created with dozens of available flowcharting symbols.
• Multipoint straight, curved, and orthogonal sticky lines with support for line labels, patterns, and numerous arrowhead choices.
• Sketches with pens and brushes (with support for pressure-sensitive tablets).
Advanced searching and meta data support:
• Checkmarks and percent complete.
• Tags with support for optional images and hotkeys.
• Start dates, due dates, and durations.
• Custom figure actions.
• Search shelf for easily finding items using simple or complex queries.
Styles, templates, and stencils:
• Notepaper, grid, and beautifully textured idea space styles and templates.
• Figure, image, list, mind map, index card, table, album, pinboard, and stack styles and stencils.
• Easily create your own styles, templates, and stencils.
• Support for complex figure stencils where you can extract figures within the overall stencil.
• Drag in anything including text, images, documents, browser content, and Mail messages.
• Drag in CSV files to create tables.
• Drag in OPML, MindManager (MMAP), iThoughts, iMindMap, and MindNode files to create lists or mind maps.
• Rich or plain text.
• PDF document.
• PNG, JPG, PDF image.
• Tables to CSV.
• Lists and mind maps to OPML, MindManager (MMAP), iThoughts, iMindMap, or MindNode.
• Easily convert between lists and mind maps from within Curio via right-click context menu.
• Lists and mind maps can automatically roll-up and compute start/due dates and task completions.
• Sync tasks to Calendar and Reminders apps.
• Track tasks with the built-in Status shelf.
• Curio's Local shelf for flexible and fast local file searching. Plus integration with our Curiota companion app for note taking outside of Curio.
• Curio's Evernote integration allows you to easily search and browse your Evernote cloud for notes and images that you can drag into your idea space.
• Curio's easy-to-use Sleuth internet research assistant helps you find images, definitions, and other information.
• Now compatible with macOS Sierra!
• Updated with additional OS X El Capitan fixes.
• Numerous tweaks and other enhancements.
• Much, much more!