Remote File Manager is the powerfull intuitive file browser and viewer for iOS. App can view, copy, move, stream, and manage files between NAS drives, computers, servers, and cloud storage in any direction. You don’t need to install any other software. App will scan and locate devices on your network and connect in seconds.
With our app you can play any video file without conversion, no need to move and copy files - app stream audio and video from your computer or cloud services to any iOS device. You can watch videos on your HDTV with Apple TV or Google Chromecast.
App connects to computers with Mac OS, Windows and Linux, work with files stored on Apple Time Capsule, NAS, WebDav, Cloud services (iCloud, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive)
- Plays most video formats without conversion: avi, mkv, wmv, mpg, mp4, mov and others.
- Connect to FTP, SFTP, SMB, WebDav, Cloud services
- Wireless transfer files from any network device
- True streaming audio and video on your network without file copying
- Streaming audio and video to your HDTV via Apple TV and Google Chromecast
- Stream music, video and photo from iCloud, OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Yandex.Disk
- Playback and volume control using simple gestures
- Access to media library on the iOS device (Music, Video, Photos)
- Watch online TV, listen to Internet radio (M3U playlists support)
Read our How to use guide for step by step help with getting connected.
- Fixed Dropbox connection
- Some other fixes