Discord is the only cross-platform voice and text chat app designed specifically for gamers. With the iOS app you can stay connected to all your Discord voice and text channels even while AFK. It is perfect for chatting with team members, seeing who is playing online, and catching up on text conversations you may have missed.
Download Discord and experience modern game communication:
- Voice chat: Join voice channels and chat with your group
- Real-time text messaging: Share video, gifs, emojis in text rich chat
- Push notifications: Never miss a thing with @mentions and direct messages
- Instant invite: Easily add friends to your server by sharing the Instant Invite link
- Direct messages: Send one-to-one private messages
- Multiple server support: Manage all your game groups in one client
- Channel categories: Organize and customize your channel listings
- Roles & Permissions: Robust permission system that lets you assign customized roles to any user
- Video Chat: See your friends in the wild (or their couch)
- Stay connected: Access Discord voice and text chat while AFK
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at [email protected]
- Two major voice engine crashes have been conquered. Long live voice chat!
- Untangled some wires that caused you to not hear audio when joining a channel while muted.
- The dark side has completely and entirely consumed the iOS app. And by that, I mean the app is now 100% themed whether you’re on light or dark theme.
- Discord can now tell the difference between two or more channels with the same name when you wanna link to them (#whytho and #whytho). It’s hard raising twins.
- Server owners and group DM now show a crown next to their name so you know who the server or group DM owner is. Functional *and* stylish.
- Fixed a crash that happened when deleting a message. Crazy stuff happens when you try to TURN BACK TIME.
- Channel icons will now show what kind of channel it is so you know what you're getting into (NSFW) or not getting into (private).
- The move member permission now works.