The latest version of Kiwi provides an even better way to use Gmail and G Suite on your desktop by adding more new features and letting you tailoring them to the way you work - saving time and making everything you do a little easier.
In fact, nearly half of Kiwi users estimate that they save at least 30 minutes a day versus using Gmail and G Suite in the browser. For the first time you can make Google Docs, Sheets, Slides work like real desktop applications with a simple, more intuitive interface that allows you to work easily in multiple windows.
Kiwi gives you all the great productivity and collaboration features you expect from G Suite apps, plus allows you to:
• Access all your accounts in one place - works seamlessly with multiple Gmail and G Suite accounts
• Take full advantage of your multiple monitors or expanded screen size with our unique multi-windowed environment
• Stop switching back and forth between browser tabs
• Simplify file sharing by attaching even the largest files with a single click
• Find and open recent documents across all of G Suite
• Get back to exactly where you left off by restoring your desktop each time you restart your computer
• Save time time on composing new emails and create new calendar entries with our global keyboard shortcuts
• Quickly find files on Google Drive with our integrated search function
• Put all your contacts at your fingertips with our easy to use slide out address book panel
• Access popular third party plug ins like Grammerly and Boomerang
So give Kiwi a try and start working smarter to unleash the full potential of Gmail and G Suite.
Stop by and learn more at: https://www.kiwiforgmail.com/
- Changed some internals