Opener is an app that allows you to open links from the web in apps instead! Copy a link and launch Opener to see the apps that it can be opened in, or use Opener's action extension right from other apps! Opener currently supports over 280 apps with more being added all the time.
In addition to opening links in apps, Opener also supports:
- Opening links in any browser of your choice.
- Previewing links from a variety of popular services using 3D Touch.
- Opening the Google AMP version of pages, which are significantly faster than normal web pages.
"If you find yourself looking to view web links in apps often, Opener is a good timesaver that cleverly uses iOS extensions to speed up the process." — MacStories
"It’s simple, handy, and makes browsing the web a lot easier." — LifeHacker
"...lets you open links in their corresponding app, skipping the annoying Web view along the way." — CNET
"As someone who spends huge chunks of my day tapping on my iPhone’s screen, I skipped my Starbucks latte today and bought Opener instead." — TechCrunch
For a complete list of supported apps and browsers visit opener.link/apps
- Opener now supports opening Dropbox .web shortcut files. You can learn more about these files at bit.ly/dropbox-shortcuts.
- You can now drag .webarchive files from other apps into Opener.
- Other small refinements.
Tip: If Opener is missing from the share sheet try restarting your device to bring it back!
If you like using Opener we'd love to hear about it! Please leave us a quick review on the App Store or follow us at @OpenerApp on Twitter.