Update for Monday, Oct 3rd: We resolved the "presentation" issue with the camera "preview" feature, and we are now working to resolve the reported crashes ... the crashes occur because iOS is UN-able to de-allocate or free-up memory from "sleeping" apps "fast enough," and thus can't allocate sufficient memory (fast enough) for Photosets to do it's job ... we've got a fix for this now working in our R&D lab, but we want to refine it over the next 24-36 hours ... we plan to submit a v2.7.1 update no later than noon CA-time on Wednesday, Oct 5th.
Just updated to v2.7 on Friday, Sept 30th ... but, we're NOT done with BIG near-term updates ... Please see our "News" webpage for an important overview of our near-term Roadmap !
Be advised, Photosets' "camera capture engine" will push your mobile device to it's limit ! ... note that Apple mobile devices with 2 GB of DRAM will perform better than Apple mobile devices with only 1 GB of DRAM.
Photosets DLC - ...
where DLC = "Dual-Lens Capture," representing our innovative single-lens twist on the dual-lens camera concept !
In addition to what is promoted & advertised, Photosets includes a very nice "secret / hidden" feature ! ... see if you can find it.
Before using Photosets, we recommend you briefly scan the Photosets section of your Settings app, and in particular, notice the options for both the Camera and the Video Maker, as well as the descriptions underneath both. This will provide you with insight into how the app is sectioned, and operates. Also, the significance of 4:3HD™ will become more-clear to you.
If you have any questions about "How to Use" Photosets, you can always send us email directly from Photosets, via the Menu toolbar option.
Please note that we are aware of, and are working on, a "presentation bug" related to the Camera "preview" functionality, which occurs in Landscape orientation when either Zoomed-In or in DLC mode.
We are also investigating the crashes reported to us by our Users (for v2.7).
Pair & Share your favorite Motion Photos with their companion Slow Motion Video
Ideal for Sports Highlights, Female Photo Modeling and Dynamic Nature Scenes
Please see Shot with Photosets, our channel on the Apple News app !
For Tech Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Functions as a combination Camera, Editor and Slow Motion Video Maker.
• Pair & Share your favorite Motion Photos (up-to 5) with their companion Slow Motion Video.
• Captures up-to 24 photos per Burst; please see our News webpage for a breakdown by mobile device.
• Four photo capture rates: 10, 15, 20 and 30 photos per second (pps).
• Four camera timer delays: 1, 3 and 5 seconds, as well as the standard NO Delay option.
• Select any 5 favorite photos per photoset to share as a Group (a pMIP or sMIP "tag" is added to each photo's metadata, where MIP = Most Important Photo, and where the "p" and "s" represent primary and secondary, respectively).
• All Edit operations occur at the photo-level.
• Custom photoset-level Playback Controller, supporting 3 fps to 60 fps playback.
• Supports the iOS 9 iPad-oriented multi-tasking features Slide Over and Split View.
• Extremely comprehensive support for your native Camera's Burst mode feature, with a high import limit of 300 photos per photoset.
• Supports all 16 Apple mobile devices with an A7 or newer A-series processor.
• Supports Portrait and Landscape "orientation" on all 16 (supported) Apple mobile devices.
• No Ads !, No Games !, No Gimmicks !
Share & Export options:
• Share option #1: Transmit, via AirDrop, your favorite Motion Photos (up-to 5) with their companion Slow Motion Video to other AirDrop-enabled Apple devices.
• Export option #1: Copy your favorite Motion Photos (up-to 5) with their companion Slow Motion Video into a "Photosets" album in your built-in Photos app.
• Share option #2: Transmit, via AirDrop, complete "photosets" to other AirDrop-enabled Apple devices (up-to 300 photos per photoset).
This is a BIG update: 1.) Second-generation "Camera Pipeline Architecture," which results in significant performance improvements with respect to capturing more photos per Burst, writing newly-captured photos to storage, as well as much faster back-to-back capture runs !, 2.) custom DLC support, where DLC = "Dual-Lens Capture," representing our innovative single-lens twist on the dual-lens camera concept !, 3.) Photosets' single-touch capture button now triggers the capture of up-to 24 photos per Burst !, and 4.) "Lossless Zoom-in" support (at 1.24x) for Apple mobile devices with a 12 Mpx image sensor; also works with, and improves-upon (quality-wise), our custom DLC support for such devices !
Please write us a Review and let us know which features you like, as well as don't like, in the app. Suggestions for new features are also welcome. Thanks in Advance.