How were you feeling last week? What was your mood last September? It's usually hard to remember your mood, but Moody is here to help you.
Whether you are recovering from a depression, suffer from bipolar disorder or just want to be aware and improve your mood, Moody helps you keep track of your day to day mood and write notes to keep a mood journal of your life.
By tracking your moods, you can find:
- How changes in medication are affecting you
- How monthly hormonal changes (for women) are affecting your mood
- The impact of lifestyle changes on mood
- How life events affect your mood
- How stress affects mood
- How sleep impacts mood
- How season changes impact mood
... And thousands of other interesting facts!
Stay happy with Moody, now with mPoints!